We just got back from San Diego! Russ' sister got married on Saturday. here is one picture until i get around to doing something with the 203 pictures i just downloaded! i had help with trina in the picture taking, this one she took i think, who knows. everything turned out beautifully, the bride and groom looked great! Welcome to the family Bob, Janae is a wonderful girl, and you are a great guy, i know you'll treat her right. love you both!
2 years ago





4 comments:
oh, i hope you had fun in San Diego. They look so beautiful and I can't wait to see some more photos!
How beautiful. I am so glad that it all went well. Great pictures. can't wait to see more.
Welcome Back!
Glad you guys were there! I really wish we lived closer and could see you guys (especially the kids) more. Your boys are so much fun!
Post a Comment