Saturday, September 26, 2009

you want to see pictures of our house?

well, not today. sorry. i did take some pictures, but i don't like how they turned out. i took them in the middle of the day so there is too much light to use the flash, but without the flash it is too dark. so i told myself that i'll take some pictures at night. now it is night and the house is a MESS! sorry you do not get pictures of my house looking the way it does. i am sure that when i do finally take more pictures the house will not be clean, but hopefully not this bad. today i made the mistake of my first attempt at making applesauce. it took awhile, made a mess, not too sure if it works correctly, did i mention made a mess! oh yeah, then my ride came to pick me up for the Relief Society Broadcast. i got a ride with a couple gals from the ward. it is nice getting to know everyone, it is also nice going out for ice cream afterward. alright, it's late....i have a laundry on the bed, the living room floor, and in the dryer. i don't think it will all fit back in the dryer....
oh, and tomorrow is the primary presentation in sacrament. the boys do have their parts memorized but we'll see how it goes tomorrow with the entire ward as their audience! kids sure grow up fast!

8 comments:

Tanya said...

Hey! I found your blog. You have lots of cute pictures of your cute family. How fun!

6L's said...

our primary did MUCH better when the audience was there, lol!

jEn paiGe said...

thanks for the tease! I have your Stampin' Up! stuff! talk to you soon!

Holly said...

I agree with Laura. Without their parents looking at them they were animals. When they can see their parents they for some reason act better. I hope the boys did well on their parts.

Lauren said...

How'd the Primary Presentation go? I'm nervous for Cassidy too. She knows what to say, but will she do it?

Mary Anne said...

Ah I can't believe they are giving Primary presentations! Can't wait to see how it went. Wasn't the broadcast amazing!? My cousin got tickets so I got to go to the conference center. So neat.

I'm glad I already know what your house looks like :)

You'll have to tell me more about applesauce!

elaine said...

You need to get your MIL to show you how to make applesauce and so many other things! She is so great at canning and cooking. Be sure to take a picture of the house from the street too. Maybe next summer we can come visit you and see it IRL.

Owner said...

Mercy and Porter missed their presentation because we were in California. Can't wait for photos of the house, but don't worry, no bugging from me, I always slack on posting photos!