it feels like i've been really busy, but i'm not sure i know why. i guess just life right. here are some recent pictures...
russ on his way to work. i love that they issue him work clothes and do have a laundry service as well! awesome!
russ on his way to work. i love that they issue him work clothes and do have a laundry service as well! awesome!
i got the boys some backpacks, so they needed to go for a hike. one saturday russ took william & jonathon up rock canyon. they packed a lunch, water, snacks, and a jacket. owen stayed home with mommy, but needed a hat on like the boys and wanted to be in the picture. while they were on the hike william was in the lead and stopped, then russ spotted a rattle snake just off the path. russ said he yanked both boys back quick! they also saw some squirrels, birds, and preying mathis.
owen having a snack, looking cool in his beanie!
owen caught a cricket, william and jonathon wouldn't touch it, but owen just walked over and picked it up. you can barely see it in the picture, but it's the black thing he is holding. i think he smashed it too.
the boys had fun with these alphabet cards i made them. it is the lower/upper case, then they match them up. they are also laminated so they can write the letters over the top with a dry erase marker that wipes off good.
i took the boys for a hike up bridal veil falls. they thought it was great. i was surprised at how many people were up there playing in the water. they all had fun with that. of course owen was right with the boys, so i had to roll up my pants and get it too. and man was that water cold! crazy kids!
some more photos from our hike up to Bridal Veil Falls.








7 comments:
The boys are so handsome! And Russ, looking good in work clothes!!
Any chance you guys are headed this way soon again? Mercy still talks about Jonathan and William.
beautiful pics! i bet they had a blast hiking! our crew loves to go hiking too, alotof fun! btw, we're having another...due the end of feb.
What cute little hikers! I miss the beautiful scenery (and weather) in Utah.
And I like your laminated letter cards. Cards never last long at our house. Cassidy bends them, Grant hides them or eats them... Maybe someday when my kids are older!
you have been busy! I love all the pictures. That is so funny about Owen and the cricket...and I can't believe they saw a rattle snake. Scary! You are a good mom to make those cards.
I just now saw that post about pee on your blog! I don't know how I missed that one...that is hilarious!
Fun pictures! Love those boys in their backpacks. They look so grown up! Owen in that beanie is stinking adorable. And fun hike to Bridal Veil! That's a really pretty collage.
I love your pictures! You do such a good job at putting them in collages! The summer is flying by too fast here too, and I am not ready for Felecya to start school. I am really going to miss her all day long.
Love the bridal veil falls pics. I need to take my kids there.
Your letter cards turned out fun. Even more fun to see the boys actually matching them!
Post a Comment