i saw this on someone else' blog and thought it was hilarious! i haven't seen the real version, but for some reason russ has and said the dancing is pretty close to the same. anyway...get ready to laugh away!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WQHcQ3ueYA
in other news; i played hide & seek with the boys today for almost an hour. it was pretty fun. kids that age make me laugh while playing. either they hide in the same place every time or tell you where they are or hide where ever the last person hide. anyway... if you have kids (and they are an age to play) go place hide & seek with them, it's fun!
1 year ago




3 comments:
Ashley, thank you for that video. I think it made my day!!
I want to go there to get my car fixed!
Christina and Easton were playing hide and seek yesterday. She would say 1, 2, 3, 4, ready or not here I come! He barely had time to get 6 feet away! After a while they went and played something else but later I heard Christina say, "Let's play hide and seek, remember how I told you? You just decide where you want to hide and go there." She is a whole 8 months older but acts about 2 years older.
Hey! Thanks for your comment - especially the one about loving my hair in high school. That was so nice! :) Anyway, I had to respond because I just wanted to say that I have always loved your hair too! It is so stylish and probably so easy to manage like you said. You are a totally hip and trendy mom!
Post a Comment