Monday, March 2, 2009

thank you tax refund

so you know when you want something pretty bad but justifying it is hard?
WELL...my old sewing machine is just that....OLD. plus i yell at it alot for not
working when i need it to or dying on me with 6 inches left to finish a quilt.
ANYWAY...


i am a little sad about my old sewing machine though. that one at least i knew
how to use! this new was is too fancy. i get a free class with it, but they are full
till the middle of the month. my brother-in-law ben figured out how to load the
bobbin, i broke a needle, something with the feed dogs weren't really working,
all since saturday! we are getting along better, but it has been a bumpy road.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

jEn paiGe said...

Yeah! I am glad you got yourself something fun! It does look like it is going to take some serious time getting use to though! Good Luck!

CK Morgan said...

woah, that looks so fancy. i can't wait to see it in person! :)

ashley said...

Wow Ash, that's a beauty. Can I send my finishing work your way??

The Mighty Miners said...

ah, but once you get it all figured out you are going to have so much fun with your little border stitches, cause they are so cute! You'll have it all down soon enough! Looks pretty fancy, can't be that bad!

Mary Anne said...

hello hello fancy! you'll get the hang of it and never think of your old one ever again i'm sure. it's hard to let go :)

Unknown said...

Oooo! I like it! I can't wait to see it when I come visit in April! Although, I'll probably need to spend some time with my own because I think Trina still has it...

elaine said...

Nice machine! I wonder how it would work on cardstock :~)