what do you do on saturdays? i have spent the entire morning changing this silly blog background. things never work like you think they should. but i'm tired of being on the computer and i'm not going to spend money for someone else to fix it. whatever! so while i have been on the computer william & jonathon have been cleaning. they like to get the wet wipes and clean everything. i guess their dump trucks were long over due. the tires where cleaned, the body of the truck, and even the under carriage. i'll think i'll hire them to clean our van! thanks boys, looks like i only need to clean up a little bit today! also, while jonathon was cleaning the chair he found our long lost tv remote. by long lost i mean months ago...we had to break down and buy a new one for $15! you have to have the remote to change the volume on the tv. and i know i look in that chair...oh well, now we have a spare.
2 years ago




10 comments:
Time flies when you are messing around on here doesn't it?!? Your Blog looks very cute though! Love the colors! Sledding looks like a fantastic time! I am so proud of your boys keeping all their clothes on! Mine would NOT! ...Summer
How fun for the boys!
Oh gosh, and all those wipes everywhere. Just trying to clean things up!!!
And what did you say?? 1:30 and still no shower?? Girl, we could be great friends/neighbors!! Love it!
Looks like so much fun! That's one downer about not getting snow here really, no sledding for the kids. Boo.
I like the new blog layout!! Cute :)
Hey Ash...you know what Sundays are good for? Well...naps and changing your blog!! Yup, I sure did just spend like 3 hours putting a new background up and I'm still not satisfied with it!! :( Oh well....I just need to start designing my own layouts and then I will make you one too while I am at it. Sometimes, I wish I lived in the snow, but I'm such a baby! I always tell Jeff I want to move from Phx but he is so against it!! Guess I'm stuck here with all the lovely cactus!
looks like you had a fun afternoon at least. Im afraid I don't have a lot of patience for the blogging world, so I don't really spend much time getting it organized, but yours looks great..good job. Woody loved four tens in cali...make life so much more relaxed and if he did have to work it was overtime! can't beat that. anyways see you this weekend.
I'm so jealous of that snow. So is Cassidy!
Hey Ashley - thanks for the sweet comment and for reading my blog :). I read yours all the time too and don't always leave a comment so don't feel bad. I totally understand. ha ha.
hey so have you ever noticed that sometimes the times are wrong on peoples last posts? Like I just looked at my blog and it said that Maryanne posted like 3 minutes prior, now when I look at it it says she posted 3 weeks ago...so does yours. Seems wierd that it changes like that. Anyways just curious. I do like the bucket, and thanks for babysitting, glad you boys enjoyed ez's tennies :) I'll make sure she wears them this weekend for them :) erin
what good cleaners! and the new header looks so good up there. i can't believe jonathon found the remote in the chair. that is so funny. and how fun are you guys going sledding. dusty and i wanted to go up by the big hill near cabellas...that could prove dangerous for sadie, but it would be so fun!
Post a Comment