Thursday, January 29, 2009

Free 8 x 8 photo book.....

hey guys...another free 8x8 photo book. this one is through shutterfly. here is the info.
have fun and don't stay up too late working on one!

Get Started Today at www.ck.shutterfly.com/inspire

To enjoy your special offer:
  • Visit www.ck.shutterfly.com/inspire
  • Sign up for your free Shutterfly account (or sign in if you’re already a member)
  • Upload your photos
  • Create an 8x8 photo book
  • Enter promotion code CK47-4116-TXEW-MARWXU at checkout to redeem your FREE* photo book offer
*Offer expires February 28, 2009. Free 8x8 photo book includes initial set of 20 pages. Offer good on all Shutterfly 8x8 photo books with photo cover. All incremental pages will be charged on a per page rate. Premium licensed photo books (including Martha Stewart Photo Books & Adventure Photo Books), as well as leather and padded photo books are not included in this offer. Taxes, shipping and handling charges will apply.

5 comments:

CK Morgan said...

yay! now too decide what to make a book about!

jEn paiGe said...

Sweet! I am excited to do another one! Thanks for letting us know...

Lauren said...

Thanks for the heads up. Uh...are you planning on doing one for anyone I know? Maybe we should plan ahead this time! :)

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

I heard you were emailing about this. I will wait and see what you find out.

mrsdriscoll said...

hey how are you!? i'm so glad i found you. where you at now?