That's too funny! I love it when they figure out what they are doing is making people laugh so they keep on doing it, although it can't feel all that great!
man...how can that not hurt? maybe he had a wet diaper for some extra cushion? i hope....I'd be hobbling around all day if i did that! he is so funny for only being one. must take after those brothers.
haha, that is so funny! On Sunday night when you and Mary Anne went to her house, Owen was doing it for us again. We decided it's because he's so much closer to the ground... haha, too cute!! :)
Lauren says you want to visit Nashville while you're here. Here's a website of things you might be interested in. http://www.hellonashville.com/Attractions.cfm
The Adventure Science Center is great and I'm excited about going to ICE!
well thank goodness he still wears diapers so it doesn't hurt as much. The one that always amazes me is when they jump up and land right on their knees..that sooo seems like it should hurt but our kids are never phased. Cute kid
Welcome! Russ and I have been married for 12 YEARS now....wow! We have twin boys, William & Jonathon who are 9. And Big O; Owen is 6. Our little girl, Grace, is 3. With a house full of boys and a baby girl it gets pretty crazy! Plenty of running, jumping, wrestling, squealing, fighting, crying, screaming and yelling (usually from mommy!) We even have the occasional hugs and kisses and most importantly lots of LAUGHING! These boys are SILLY!
They sure love having a sister too!
9 comments:
That is so cute! Owen seems so much older than he is, and what a comedian!
That's too funny! I love it when they figure out what they are doing is making people laugh so they keep on doing it, although it can't feel all that great!
man...how can that not hurt? maybe he had a wet diaper for some extra cushion? i hope....I'd be hobbling around all day if i did that! he is so funny for only being one. must take after those brothers.
lol, only with a diaper! my boys do that with leila too...get her going on something and they all just crack up...so fun! :)
haha, that is so funny! On Sunday night when you and Mary Anne went to her house, Owen was doing it for us again. We decided it's because he's so much closer to the ground... haha, too cute!! :)
Lauren says you want to visit Nashville while you're here. Here's a website of things you might be interested in. http://www.hellonashville.com/Attractions.cfm
The Adventure Science Center is great and I'm excited about going to ICE!
well thank goodness he still wears diapers so it doesn't hurt as much. The one that always amazes me is when they jump up and land right on their knees..that sooo seems like it should hurt but our kids are never phased. Cute kid
Ouch! I hope he has a VERY padded diaper on! °Ü°
:o) Okay, I only watched it like 4 TIMES!!! That was so cute. Look at little Owen, all proud of himself. Your boys are just FUN kids. Love that!!
Post a Comment