"no everybody here." = no one is here
"mommy hit me!" (we were throwing pillows at each other)
i am trying to wean owen, but he loves to nurse. we are down to twice a day, morning & night. whenever i sit in the rocking chair with the boppy he just runs over and is so happy. the other day after he woke up from his nap i was sitting at the computer and said to him, "lets get you something to eat." meaning lunch, so he walks over the to boppy and starts dragging it over to me. poor kid! boy was he mad when i gave him a sippy cup of milk!
"no mommy talk loud at me."=don't yell at me mommy
i can't think of anymore at the moment.
last week i took the boys to this place called color me mine, you pick out something to paint and they do the rest. we pick plates. the boys had a good time, just finished faster then i did and wanted to paint something else. (and no it isn't cheap) thanks to trina who came with us, she let the boys paint one of the things she was working on. then another day we made bean bags. that is the picture with william & jonathon holding a baseball fabric bean bag. they had a blast with them. filling them up with beans and then throwing them all over the place.


another one of owen's accomplishments....


he dragged the stool over so he could climb up. you can't take your eyes off this boy!
i am trying to wean owen, but he loves to nurse. we are down to twice a day, morning & night. whenever i sit in the rocking chair with the boppy he just runs over and is so happy. the other day after he woke up from his nap i was sitting at the computer and said to him, "lets get you something to eat." meaning lunch, so he walks over the to boppy and starts dragging it over to me. poor kid! boy was he mad when i gave him a sippy cup of milk!
"no mommy talk loud at me."=don't yell at me mommy
i can't think of anymore at the moment.
last week i took the boys to this place called color me mine, you pick out something to paint and they do the rest. we pick plates. the boys had a good time, just finished faster then i did and wanted to paint something else. (and no it isn't cheap) thanks to trina who came with us, she let the boys paint one of the things she was working on. then another day we made bean bags. that is the picture with william & jonathon holding a baseball fabric bean bag. they had a blast with them. filling them up with beans and then throwing them all over the place.
another one of owen's accomplishments....
he dragged the stool over so he could climb up. you can't take your eyes off this boy!




10 comments:
I LOVE the plates! You've convinced me--I've got to take Cassidy and Grant. How did it go, by the way?
looks like you guys have been having a bit of fun over there. Ive been thinking I should start weaning ez, and I did until they said she was too small and I didn't want to put her on formula, so now she eats whever she wants which isn't so convienent. Now we'll start all over again.
haha, I think I've heard that weaning story 3 times now and I still think it's hilarious!! :)
Anyways, I can't wait until our next Color Me Mine trip. We'll just call that first time our trial run so now we know what to expect :)
You might consider having Owen wear a bicycle helmet whenever he's awake! That is one brave boy!
Those plates are too cute......and the rack to display them on.
And that little Owen, what a sneaky little guy! I bet it just cracks him up when you find him each time!
Hi Ash! Those are cute plates! There is a place like that in AZ called As You Wish and they have pottery that you can paint, lots of fun and very addicting!
That looks really fun! Where is this place? I can't believe how much he climbs!
I love Color Me Mine. I begged Clark to take me a while ago and it was so fun! I've been dying to go back. I'm so glad I was able to witness Owen for myself last night. Hilarious. Where did you get that thing to hang the plates on?
The boys sound so hilarious! And the plates look great, so cute!
i love all those boys. the things the twins say are just priceless. and that owen...i love that he just climbs on everything. especially that chair...why that chair? it kills me! it really is like a magnetic attraction! and when i saw owen bring the boppy over to you himself, i just about died.
Post a Comment