Thursday, October 23, 2008

our visit to arizona...

a brief photo summary of our
visit to Arizona...

Jonathon


William


Owen


here is a video of my parents backyard. for those of you who have heard about it, but never seen it or if you haven't been there in a really long time. it probably could have been a better video, but you always think of things you'd do different after the fact. enjoy!

7 comments:

Kylie said...

Looks like you guys had fun! And their backyard is AMAZING! That would be so fun for anyone.

Q Crew said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Sorry I missed ya! Next time...

Lauren said...

That is an awesome backyard. I want to go play in it. That's better than a lot of parks I have been to. Glad you guys had a good time!

Brenden+Nikki said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! I remember when I came to see you in Utah and you were pregnant with them! It is crazy how fast time goes. They are so cute!

The Solomon Fam said...

What a fun trip. Your Mom looks like she is loving her time with the grandsons. I love that backyard, I have never been there, but I want one just like it!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the others...that is an AMAZING backyard! Your parents have put quite some time into it! I'm glad you guys went. I looks like it was a great time! ...Summer

The Mighty Miners said...

looks like you had fun, this must mean that you are home again. Unpacking is the worst part of any trip I think. Glad you had fun!