this is what william drew during church today. he & russ have been working on drawing smiley faces. this is the first person he has drawn. (that actually looked like one i guess.) it was funny, he would look at himself and see that he had arms, so he drew those, then he saw that he had fingers, so he drew fingers, etc. well, like the title says....i'm a pretty proud mommy and just wanted to share. i am sure all your children are just as talented if not more, but this is my kid and i love it!!





6 comments:
I still can't draw that well! What a good buy on that tent. Totally worth the few hours of fun I bet.
I love it! I wish Preston would sit still and draw or color!!! ...Summer
that's amazing!!! mercy still has no interest in faces. lol
So does Jonathon draw the same way? Just curious because each of my children have had a very different style of drawing. Like Jerusha liked to draw what looked like rubber people, syrus liked stick figures, arwynn likes what looks like the picture you saw, and Tavish draws everything in blocks. All very different, very unique. So I was just wondering if they colored the same too. Anyways cute picture, it is amazing sometimes what kids can pick up on. FYI I ALWAYS make a double batch of dough and freeze half of it so I don't have to do it the next time, plus I think one bag of chips is too much for one batch of cookies. Then the kids can pull it out and make cookies whenever they want to. Very easy for them and they feel very accomplished at doing it themselves! anyways that was really long, sorry.
That is too cute. I remember Felecyas first face....oh so cute!
i still can't get over this! I am so impressed. You have such talented little boys Ashley. You have every right to be a proud mommy!
Post a Comment