Tuesday, September 2, 2008

midnight sun...

i finished reading midnight sun VERY early this morning. i am so bummed that we only get 260+ pages. i really liked reading the book from Edward's perspective. you also seemed to get the rest of the story in parts. i really hope she finishes writing it some day! i asked Russ if i could get it printed off at Kinko's or something. he just laughed at me! so if you haven't read it, go to stephenie meyer's website (click on the link at the right!) and read it! you'll love it!!

2 comments:

jEn paiGe said...

What?? you have to read it online? Man I don't think I can pull that one off!...I guess it was good huh??

CK Morgan said...

i finished this morning! I thought it was great and hope she finishes someday. Thanks for letting me know about it! I need to gwt to mothers group soon. The doctor only does casts on Thursdays though and since its all the way in S.L.C. ...:) takes a whole day!