2 years ago
Sunday, August 3, 2008
i'm finished!
russ thinks i'm nuts, i just finished reading BREAKING DAWN! i bought it on saturday morning. i had a softball game at 8 am, so i left the house just after 7 am to stop by smith's to buy one. (jen-gary was holding a copy for me, crazy i know! i ran into him the other day and asked if he was doing a mid-night release of the book. he said he ordered 500 books and only go 80. then he said he'd just hold a copy for me.) i went early so that i could read a little before my game. sitting in the parking lot i was almost late for the game! then i stayed up till 3 am last night reading, i guess i am pretty nuts. so i finished it today and it was great! anyone else finished yet? i didn't really have any ideas on what was going to happen, and i never would have guessed what did happen, so it was really good. one reason i was trying to finish it so fast is that i have to teach in relief society next sunday, so i need to study the lesson. this way i can now focus on that. what am i going to do now that it's all over? my kids will be happy to no longer be neglected!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
I finished it yesterday afternoon. I don't want to give anything away, so I won't mention specifics, but the I actually guessed the storyline between Edward, Bella, and Jacob. I know you won't believe me, but you can ask my book club--I told my theory to them months ago! I was wishing for a fight at the end though! So what did you think of it?
Good job! I got it early Saturday morning, however...because life is nasty to me from time to time...I ended up having to show property ALL day. Nice huh?!? I read the end though...sick habit. I'm only about 100 pages into it but it's pretty good so far! ...Summer
So you didn't even say if you loved the book or not? I can't beleive you are done already though. wow. you are so fast.
I'm almost done - page 550
sorry - that last comment was from me....signed in with the wrong account :)
Oh man, I'll have to reread all the other ones before I read Breaking Dawn... I forgot a lot of things from the Twilight stuff! But I HAVE to finish the Host before I do any of that. (It's just starting to pick up now!)
i am afraid to leave a comment because I usually glance at what other people write and if ANYONE says ANYTHING and I accidentally look at another comment I'll be SO SAD! so I'm doing my best to not look at the other comments. but I can't wait to read it...let's be honest my copy will probably come before i'm done re-reading eclipse. I just get tired at night and can't stay awake to read! soon though, and then we can talk all about it. i'm so jealous that you know what happens!
okay, I finished the book (after finally getting it yesterday) and thought it was pretty good once it got going. I should have re-read the other ones before though because there were some things I got confused about. It was fun to see you today at that warehouse sale...and when you stopped by!
Hey Ashley! I am so glad to see your blog and your cute family! It's Tiffany from Sierra Vista! I used to hear updates on how you were from your Mom when I would run into her at church. But now we live in Tennessee so I've kinda lost contact with people. It's so fun to see pictures of your kidos!
i have to admit i haven't read any of the twilight books. does that make me a bad mormon? :)
Hey! I just had to tell you we are in Clarksville! Not for too much longer but we've liked it here. That would have been cool to see you if you were out here visiting family. Small world!
Post a Comment