Saturday, August 9, 2008

Breaking Dawn Readers...

Can you guess who i am? after owen ate his red Popsicle i couldn't help but think of someone in breaking dawn. i won't say who, because there are some people who having finished or even started reading the book. (mary anne...trina...millie...crazies) so i don't want to spoil anything for you, but all others will know who i am talking about...

7 comments:

KaWheelers said...

My sister is reading it right now. Well, she's probably done with it by now but she has the book. Ugh, I need to read it, don't I?

Lauren said...

3 posts in one day? I LOVE IT!! Owen is too cute. That is a great smile.

The Solomon Fam said...

I'm another crazy who hasn't finished it yet, but cute pic! We are in Clarksville 2nd ward. I can't think of any Wheelers but I'm gonna ask around. That's too cool!

Mary Anne said...

oh boy with where I am and what I know so far I can only imagine what this is getting at...

oh boy.

jEn paiGe said...

whoa.. I was a little nervous to read your comments because I haven't read it yet either. Cute Pics!

The Baby Catcher said...

Ashley, you are toooooo funny! Only you would think about comparing this picture to ________. I will respect your craziness and not give anything away to those who for some STRANGE reason have not read or finished Breaking Dawn yet! °Ü°

The Baby Catcher said...

- BREAKING NEWS! -
Twilight will be in theaters THREE WEEKS SOONER than originally planned!!! It will open in theaters everywhere in North America on November 21, 2008! °Ü°