Oh my goodness! That is adorable!!! My kids got excited Sunday when I divided up my pictures and let them put them in their own albums. At least they don't know what they are missing.
Oh dear. I can see this might keep me on the computer for a long time, checking out this scrapblog site. Yours is so cute! I love seeing all the pictures of Owen. I only wish you could print out the pages--how easy would that make scrapbooking?
Of all the things I miss from Provo, your boys are near the top of the list! I wish I could meet Owen too. Ashley, you have a way beautiful family. I'm glad I got to be in your ward and get to know you.
Welcome! Russ and I have been married for 12 YEARS now....wow! We have twin boys, William & Jonathon who are 9. And Big O; Owen is 6. Our little girl, Grace, is 3. With a house full of boys and a baby girl it gets pretty crazy! Plenty of running, jumping, wrestling, squealing, fighting, crying, screaming and yelling (usually from mommy!) We even have the occasional hugs and kisses and most importantly lots of LAUGHING! These boys are SILLY!
They sure love having a sister too!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is adorable!!! My kids got excited Sunday when I divided up my pictures and let them put them in their own albums. At least they don't know what they are missing.
Ashley...that looks awesome!!! You did a great job! You can totally lose track of time though can't you?!?!? ...Summer
That is a really cute. That reminds me my baby is going to be 1soon.. I love your new background too..
Oh dear. I can see this might keep me on the computer for a long time, checking out this scrapblog site. Yours is so cute! I love seeing all the pictures of Owen. I only wish you could print out the pages--how easy would that make scrapbooking?
Wow that is so cool. So now honestly how long did that take you to do that? I love it!!
Of all the things I miss from Provo, your boys are near the top of the list! I wish I could meet Owen too. Ashley, you have a way beautiful family. I'm glad I got to be in your ward and get to know you.
Post a Comment