Thursday, June 19, 2008

i WAS growing my hair out....

well, i was trying to grow out just the front part (bangs) of my hair, but it was just taking too long! the other day i was thinking about it and i really like short hair, so i don't know why i was even trying to grow it out. here is the before....

and here is the after....it is pretty short, but i love it! it is soooo easy to do. talk about wake up and go!!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow! That is short! It looks good on you though. I'm jealous--that must be so easy to take care of!

Anonymous said...

That looks so good on you! I just had about 8 inches cut off last night, however, mine is right above my shoulders. I wish I was brave and cute like you to pull such a cute haircut off! ...Summer

jEn paiGe said...

Ashley your hair looks great no matter how you wear it! Love the new cut. Jen

KaWheelers said...

I didn't comment yet... haha but you already know that I like the new look! By the way, I really liked it at Church yesterday. I wanted to say something but didn't... sorry! :)

Mary Anne said...

you already know how I feel...but i LOVE LOVE your hair short...i wish I could pull it off because it would be so nice not to have to do much before getting out the door!