2 years ago
Thursday, June 12, 2008
how annoying!
i have been low on baby lotion for the last week and finally remembered to get some from the store. except when i got home this is what i had....
the one on the left is your regular old pink baby lotion. i just grabbed the one on the right, not even looking at it. now tell me, why in the world would you put BATH SOAP a pink bottle just like the lotion one??? why would you do that to a mom!? i didn't notice until i was trying to put it on one of the boys as lotion.....JERKS! now i am still low on baby lotion! plus i can get bath wash at costco, so i have to huge things of bath soap and now one more in a pink bottle. maybe i'll give it to dusty & mary anne....just don't mix the two up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Ah man! My friend gave me some lotion for my birthday and for some reason I thought it was creamy shower gel. I went through half of it, putting it on my loofa in the shower everyday until one day I actually read the bottle and it was LOTION!! I always wondered why it would never lather up!
Someone, somewhere at the Johnson's company thinks that's funny...mean people! ...Summer
hey we'll take it! no seriously though when I was registering for stuff I was a little overwhelmed at all the different bottles. They should have definitely made that a little clearer...jerks.
Post a Comment