Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SILLY GIRLS!

so i've started reading the twilight books again and just have to laugh at myself! they are so good, i love them! i think it was yesterday....i caught myself giggling! i hate to admit it....but it was just that giggle and pure joy of reading about edward and bella! (if you have no idea what i'm talking about then go read the books!) if you guys didn't react this way....then i guess i am just a silly girl. but i love them! and the new movie trailer out....pictures....etc. it's just so fun. i think maybe it's just fun to giggle about all this stuff like i have no cares in the world. poor russ, he hates when i read because he gets neglected even more then usual!
i'm not sure what i think about all the characters for the movie yet. they don't quite fit what i had in mind, but i'm not sure what i had in mind either. (if that makes sense.) mary anne and i were talking about it after i picked her up from the airport and she made some sense. i thought that they all looked too mean. but after reading all the books you know how they are....but in the first book they didn't really get all happy till half way through. (does that make sense?) so i guess i'll wait to see the movie for my full opinion on it.
such crazy girls we all are!!

8 comments:

Nikki said...

I feel the same way! When I watched the trailer I was just giggling and Jeff was making fun of me...I suppose I deserved it. I see what you mean about the characters...it's hard to put a picture to the "picture" in your head isn't it? But I love in the trailer, the very last scene when he says "You shouldn't have said that" and he gives that little smile. I can totally see how he can be scary and still sexy. Just writing about it is making me smile!

Mary Anne said...

yes we are silly girls and I can't wait to re-read them all! I looked at all those sites you sent in the email, and I have to admit that I wasn't sure what I thought either...we'll just have to wait and see i guess!

Mary Anne said...

p.s. i apparently missed a bunch of your posts, but I commented on a couple of them from down lower...I know sometimes I don't check them after I post something new, but I just wanted to let you know I commented...

Anonymous said...

Yep, I too am one of the obsessed, silly girls. I had Jason watch the movie trailer and he just stared at me like, "The greatest movie ever, huh?" Funny! I'm almost done with my second time through the books. Then, I'll probably re-read them again before the 4th one comes out!...Summer

Kirsten said...

I still need to read Eclipse. I just got an email from my library telling me that it was available. I got on the waiting list for it like 2 months ago!! So it's on hold for me.

KaWheelers said...

oh my goodness. i need to reread all of these again... Did you hear about her new book that just barely came out? I guess it's like a science fiction book for people who don't like science fiction. hmmm...

The Mighty Miners said...

okay I would have to say Summers comment about summed up mine. I was stressing out cause the computer wasn't downloading the video, and finally it did so I watched it like a dozen times in a row and then I went out and told woody it was on the screen if he wanted to see it, and he was like "oh good" and came and watched it and then he just sat there and looked at me like "wow, and thats supposed to be the best movie ever?" I read the books over and over, and can't imagine when the movie comes out on dvd, hopefully Im over it a bit by then cause I think my family will get very tired of being neglected :) Oh well, its for a good cause right, broading our minds right?

The Baby Catcher said...

I have to confess, I am one of those silly girls too, I am on my way to reading them AGAIN before number 4 is out. I'm afraid the move just wont do them justice.°Ü°