i was at wal-mart and saw this new drink on sale, so i grabbed a four pack. russ takes them to work with him. the boys always want to have a 'daddy drink' so i let them have one. between the two of them they finished it off pretty quick. at dinner they wanted another one , not feeling like fighting with them, i let them have another one. over dinner russ and i were looking at the bottle and laughing over how many different kinds of flavored water there are. this one is invigorating water. now on closer looking at this bottle i read....


that it has caffeine in it! no wonder the boys seemed extra crazy yesterday! they drank almost two bottles of this drink with caffeine in it. and never having caffeine it made them nuts!! now i'll read the packaging of what new items i buy. who knows what will be in it!!
4 comments:
LOL...hilarious, we've fallen for that few times, the one that suprised me the most was there is a snickers bar out now, I think boost and I was reading it RIGHT as we were gonna pay for it and it had caffeene...in a candy bar? a bit suprised...
we definitely want to get together when you come down in may!! have to take another side by side of J and Owen and see if we can get mercy to kiss the boys again. :D
Ashley- Hey there! It is Nikki Cavender Tross...how are you? Your boys are adorable! I love the pictures of them with their uncle Dusty! How CUTE! It was fun to find your blog and "check up on you"...Later!
Hey! It's because of you that the page is cute. I went to the place you found for great backgrounds. I've had the blog for about a year and a half...and have only posted three times (twice in the last week). I'm not that great at it, obviously. But I kept telling Cam what to put on his, and he didn't want to share, so here we are. :)
Post a Comment