they just seem to come up with something new and crazier everyday! they must just sit in their room at night and say "hey, how could we make that one thing we did today a little more crazy?" I wouldn't be surprised...
You are brave to be able to watch so contently! Felecya doesn't go that far, but I guess we will see with Zack because he is already a monkey! They are so cute!
Welcome! Russ and I have been married for 12 YEARS now....wow! We have twin boys, William & Jonathon who are 9. And Big O; Owen is 6. Our little girl, Grace, is 3. With a house full of boys and a baby girl it gets pretty crazy! Plenty of running, jumping, wrestling, squealing, fighting, crying, screaming and yelling (usually from mommy!) We even have the occasional hugs and kisses and most importantly lots of LAUGHING! These boys are SILLY!
They sure love having a sister too!
3 comments:
they just seem to come up with something new and crazier everyday! they must just sit in their room at night and say "hey, how could we make that one thing we did today a little more crazy?" I wouldn't be surprised...
You are brave to be able to watch so contently! Felecya doesn't go that far, but I guess we will see with Zack because he is already a monkey! They are so cute!
M and P got such a kick out of watching the boys!!
Post a Comment