tomorrow russ and i will be married for 6 years!!! holy cow! it seems so crazy...it doesn't seem like we are old enough to be married for that long! (no offense to anyone married for longer.) most days i feel like i do everything around the house. i wonder why russ can't be with the boys for more than an hour without the house becoming a total disaster. boys are just very different than girls! but then i take a step back and think....russ wakes up at 4:30 AM, goes to work, gets back to the house between 5-5:30 PM, we eat dinner and talk for a minute....then by 6:30 he is off to school, getting home anywhere from 9-10 PM. usually going to bed after 11 PM. just to start all over again. last night he had bad heartburn so he fell asleep after midnight in the recliner. (in the picture i had to laugh at how he was using my jacket, toe covers!) on the weekends we try and let him sleep in a little, but the boys are too happy that he's home and not at work. anyway, i am just grateful to my husband for letting me be a stay at home mom and being such an awesome daddy! i love you russ!
(i just realized that someone is using my camera and the picture of russ is on it still. i'll post it when i get my camera back....)
1 year ago




6 comments:
Congrats on 6 years! That's awesome!!
6 years, wow!!!! that means cj's known you for that long, and i've almost known you that long! congrats, russ and ashley, here's to many many many more. :)
I hope you guys had a good day yesterday, and a fun date night tonight! PLUS I get to play with the boys! woo hoo!
Wow has it been that long. I guess it has. Now that we are back in Thatcher by the college we have all these new married couples around us and I get into that same mindset. But we have been married for 7 years and have 4 kids. Time does fly.
Congrats on your 6 years...we hit 5 the same day! I couldn't believe it has already been 5 years. Of course 5 years ago I probably thought we would do something really cool for our 5 year anniversary...uh, no. I'm forbidden by my doctor to go even an hour and a half away from home (that's how far our temple is) since I could deliver at any time now...so we went out to dinner. Not anything super fun, but oh well. Jake did buy me roses though, so that was sweet. Hope you guys had a good day!
we gave in and got a blog.... haha :) and congrats on 6 years!
Post a Comment