Monday, March 24, 2008

new family photos!

mary anne miner you are the greatest! actually a bit too great!
we had mary anne take some pictures of us on friday. it is soooo hard to choose which ones i like the best. here are a few on the very top of the favorite list.
what do ya think?

5 comments:

jEn paiGe said...

Mary Anne did a great job with your pics, but you gotta admit you gave her great subjects to work with! They look great!

Mary Anne said...

Jen's right...good pictures come from good subjects!

Kirsten said...

I Love, love, LOVE the last one...the black/white and some color...love it! So I'm a little jealous that Mary Anne lives so close to you! :)

The Baby Catcher said...

I'm glad it's not me who has to pick my favorite, because these are all WONDERFUL! They each have their own fun look. What a sweet family you have! °Ü°

Anonymous said...

Your family is adorable! They are all very cute!!!