so that last post took way too long! probably at least 30 mins of moving the pictures around, then they would disappear...and it looks totally different then i thought it would. so...whatever, this stuff is crazy!
you're so good with the camera ashley! :) You should be a photographer :) Of course last I remember you were a professional scrapbooker, so I'm not surprised. I love all the pics of the boys - too cute.
Hey there, Ashley used to be Miner! This is Keri Payne, used to be Pearce...I'm so happy to have found you! I knew that you'd had twins, I just can't believe how big they are now! And congrats on your third boy, too. I have a 3 1/2 year old girl, 2 year old boy, and one on the way, due July...Anyways, it's great to hear how your family is doing.
Welcome! Russ and I have been married for 12 YEARS now....wow! We have twin boys, William & Jonathon who are 9. And Big O; Owen is 6. Our little girl, Grace, is 3. With a house full of boys and a baby girl it gets pretty crazy! Plenty of running, jumping, wrestling, squealing, fighting, crying, screaming and yelling (usually from mommy!) We even have the occasional hugs and kisses and most importantly lots of LAUGHING! These boys are SILLY!
They sure love having a sister too!
3 comments:
you're so good with the camera ashley! :) You should be a photographer :) Of course last I remember you were a professional scrapbooker, so I'm not surprised. I love all the pics of the boys - too cute.
Hey there, Ashley used to be Miner! This is Keri Payne, used to be Pearce...I'm so happy to have found you! I knew that you'd had twins, I just can't believe how big they are now! And congrats on your third boy, too. I have a 3 1/2 year old girl, 2 year old boy, and one on the way, due July...Anyways, it's great to hear how your family is doing.
great pictures..your boys are so dang cute!!
Post a Comment