Welcome to the grown-up blog. :) I'm so happy you're going to do this. I have been a total slacker so far this year. Oh well. I really do want to plan a trip to Provo totally just for fun, but we are getting down to the nitty-gritty on the house (and the part where I can actually help) so...anyway, I'll let you know as soon as I know and we'll scrap!!
Hey Ashley - I found your blog off my sister-in-law's, sister-in-law's friend's blog who happens to be your sister-in-law :) (Wes' wife). ha ha small world. I just saw the "Miners" and I figured, hey I think I know them! :) You should totally get into blogging! It's a great way to keep in touch:) It was good to see you at Elisa's wedding!
Welcome! Russ and I have been married for 12 YEARS now....wow! We have twin boys, William & Jonathon who are 9. And Big O; Owen is 6. Our little girl, Grace, is 3. With a house full of boys and a baby girl it gets pretty crazy! Plenty of running, jumping, wrestling, squealing, fighting, crying, screaming and yelling (usually from mommy!) We even have the occasional hugs and kisses and most importantly lots of LAUGHING! These boys are SILLY!
They sure love having a sister too!
2 comments:
Welcome to the grown-up blog. :) I'm so happy you're going to do this. I have been a total slacker so far this year. Oh well. I really do want to plan a trip to Provo totally just for fun, but we are getting down to the nitty-gritty on the house (and the part where I can actually help) so...anyway, I'll let you know as soon as I know and we'll scrap!!
Hey Ashley - I found your blog off my sister-in-law's, sister-in-law's friend's blog who happens to be your sister-in-law :) (Wes' wife). ha ha small world. I just saw the "Miners" and I figured, hey I think I know them! :) You should totally get into blogging! It's a great way to keep in touch:) It was good to see you at Elisa's wedding!
Post a Comment